– What is an EMF?
– Studies on the harmful effects of EMFs
– How to protect against EMFs and limit exposure
EMF pollution is extremely damaging to wildlife, and has been proven to cause a wide range of ailments in humans and animals alike, from cancer to depression to infertility and reproductive disorders.
People have been exposing the negative effects of EMF for decades, but the System’s overlords continue to disregard these warnings and are currently accelerating civilization-wide exposure to EMF radiation beyond belief (via methods such as 5G towers). We know for a fact that the leading goons and decision-makers of the System are not incompetent, uninformed simpletons, thus, we can rationally conclude that their choice to inflict this harmful technological “progress” on the populace is an act of malevolent aggression. It is their intention to inflict the known negative effects upon us (considering the wider dysgenic and anti-white agendas, I imagine that the sterilization and infertility effects are the most desired)
What is an EMF?
EMF is a type of radiation emitted from all man-made electronic devices, consisting of a combination of both magnetic and electric fields. Electric fields are created by differences in voltage; the higher the voltage, the stronger the field. Magnetic fields are created when electric current flows; the greater the current, the stronger the magnetic field. Electric fields exist even when there is no current flowing, magnetic fields do not. EMF is also emitted from natural sources, such as the Sun, but in different frequencies to that of man-made variants.
There are two main types of EMF:
1) non-ionizing (man-made electronics, infrared, regular light, low UV rays, etc.)
2) ionizing radiation (high UV rays, x-rays, nuclear rays, etc.)
As far as I know, ionizing EMF exposure always causes direct damage to DNA and cells, however, man-made non-ionizing EMFs have also been linked to cancer. Some EMF frequencies are more damaging than others, and different frequencies appear to be damaging in different ways, though I don’t know the specifics of which frequencies cause what effects. Fundamentally, it would be safe to assume that all man-made EMFs are damaging. There are absolutely no positive effects from exposure to man-made EMFs, and you should attempt to restrict exposure as much as physically possible.
The WHO claims that man-made EMF exposure below a certain quantity is “harmless”, which probably means that it’s actually very, very bad for you.
Reminder: for decades the WHO told everyone that heavy metals in vaccines, such as mercury, were completely fine, and, as far as I know, they still do so to this day. Do not trust them.
Studies on the harmful effects of EMFs
I recommend having a skim through the studies linked in the list immediately below, even if you just peep the abstracts, results, and conclusions. I’ve also included extracts of the few studies I looked at today (abstract/conclusions mainly) in image format below this list.
– Anxiety and behavior changes
– Increased cancer risk, including male and female breast cancer
– Changes to cognitive function, including to attention and concentration
– Developmental problems, especially in the brain
– Increased release of mercury from dental amalgams
– Increased stress response and impact on the adrenal gland
– Infertility, negative impact on sperm quality, hormonal imbalances, or reproductive problems
– Neurological disorders, including dementia and ALS
– Obesity and diabetes
– Oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation
– Potential problems with fetus development in pregnant women
– Lower levels of nutrients and trace elements
Below are a few Iranian studies that I found while looking into EMF effect on stress hormone levels.
– worse sleep
– more stress
– more anxiety
– more depression
– more neurotic behaviors
– mutations in brain tissue
– destabilization of *all* organs
Below are Nordic, Egyptian, and Korean studies on the effects of EMFs on reproduction.
– greatly increases chance of infertility
– disrupts endocrine system
– disrupts testicular function
– disrupts embryo development
– disrupts fetal development
– disrupts pregnancy
– disrupts sperm functionality (speed, quantity, gene expression, etc.)
How to protect against EMFs and limit exposure
By this point, it should be pretty clear that EMFs are horrendously damaging and should be avoided as much as possible. There are a few things you can do to do mitigate your exposure to EMFs, but due to the imminent introduction of 5G*, we’re basically totally fucked unless there’s a total revolution against the System.
* If you don’t know about 5G, now is the time to do some research.
Note that I copypasta’d a lot of the following section from this blog (and removed some of the waffley bits).
1) Be aware of common sources:
– Air travel
– Bluetooth devices
– Cell phones
– Cordless phones
– Powerlines and cell phone towers (also known as base stations)
– Smart devices (meters, security systems, speakers, etc.)
– X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, etc.
2) Minimize time spent around major EMF sources
One study found that 50 days was enough time to impact oxidative stress due to EMF exposure. Another found that 50 minutes of exposure a day may be enough to increase the risk of developing dementia or brain damage.
3) Put distance between yourself and major EMF sources
This would include:
– Avoid having electronic devices in your bedroom, including your cell phone
– Unplug electronic devices, especially TVs, computers, and microwaves, when not in use
– Turn your WiFi off at night or when you are not using it
– Avoid carrying your cell phone on your body (i.e., pockets or in a bra) when possible. One study found a significant difference in sperm quality between men who carried their phones in their pockets and those who carried them on their belts.
– Keep your cell phone and tablets at a distance when you are not using them
– Use the speakerphone function to talk on your phone (remember that Bluetooth devices also emit EMF radiation, so use them sparingly on your body)
– Avoid placing laptops and tablets on your body while in use
– Take some time away from electricity and devices, and enjoy the outdoors!
4) Build Your Antioxidant Capacity with Nutrition
In addition to reducing your exposure to devices, you can also strengthen your antioxidant capacity so you can naturally protect yourself against the irradiation that occurs and the resulting oxidative stress. This is especially important for preparing for situations where you are exposed to higher levels of radiation in unavoidable circumstances, such as for work, when you fly, or as part of a medical or dental procedure.
The top nutrients to focus on include:
– Melatonin, another important antioxidant shown to protect against oxidative stress
– NAC (n-acetylcysteine)
– Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA
– Resveratrol, gallic acid, rosmarinic acid, and other phytonutrients
– Vitamin C
– Vitamin E—especially when combined with vitamin C
– Zinc, another antioxidant
Use the chart below to see which foods contain the aforementioned nutrients. You can, of course, use multivitamins, but it’s advisable to get your nutrition from natural sources instead.
Additional herbs, spices, and foods that have been shown to help protect against EMF radiation include:
– Gingko Biloba
– Green Tea
– Lotus Seeds
– Olive Leaf
Hopefully this is enough information to provide you with everything you need to know about the dangers of EMFs and how to protect yourself from them. As usual, please steal, share and samizdat anything you find useful in this article – everything on the internet is free real estate.