Brace yourselves, this is a dense one. I’m just gonna list what I’ve found so far with no fancy editorializing.
Hunter Biden has links to the upper echelons of the CCP (https://archive.ph/5gqQz) and seems to be involved in sex trafficking of a potentially pedophilic nature (investigation still ongoing). Now, emails from his laptop have confirmed that he “helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases that could be used as bioweapons.” (https://archive.ph/BNw4j)
Metabiota’s founder, Nathan D. Wolfe, “has received support totaling over $60m in grants and contracts from Google.org, the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the US Department of Defense among others” (https://archive.ph/DBovF, https://archive.ph/KHPB9).
Wolfe was named a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader in 2010 (https://archive.ph/ZnAv0) and Metabiota was made a WEF Tech Pioneer in 2021 (https://archive.ph/6R3Hl). He is also a member of DARPA’s Defense Science Research Council (https://archive.ph/KotNa) and Metabiota is a “strategic partner” of the CIA’s venture capital firm, In-Q-Tel (https://archive.ph/KNxAk). Eugene Chiu, a senior partner of In-Q-Tel, sits on Metabiota’s board of directors (https://archive.ph/Q5W5E).
In 2009, Wolfe conducted an interview with Edge titled Waiting for “The Final Plague,” with many aspects that are suspiciously similar to the scamdemic (https://archive.ph/dGVgv). Key quotes:
- “SARS had the potential […] spread like the 1918 influenza”
- “Let’s say we had been studying more comprehensively this interface between humans and animals and trying proactively to predict these pandemics”
- “Really what my work is about is trying to aim at this objective of achieving the final plague” (which means “eradicating viruses” in the interview context but sounds incredibly ominous in the broader context).
Back in 2014, Metabiota worked with the WHO to contain the ebola virus in Sierra Leone, at which they failed miserably and were accused of “messing up the entire region” by the president’s assistant (https://archive.ph/OttSN).
In 2011, Wolfe wrote a book called ‘The Viral Storm: The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age’ which was dedicated to Boris Nikolic (advisor to Bill Gates) and Jeffrey Epstein, among others (https://archive.org/details/viralstormdawnof0000wolf_y5z8/mode/2up?q=jeffrey+epstein). Here’s a photo of him with Ghislaine Maxwell, whose father was a Mossad agent and whose sister is yet another WEF Technology Pioneer (https://t.me/thuletide/2118).
Wolfe is also involved with the EcoHealth Alliance, which is an advisor to various United Nations organizations (e.g. the WHO) and is partnered with Microsoft (https://archive.ph/n4Lse). Metabiota’s CEO, Nita Madhav, was writing papers on “pandemic preparedness” for the UN’s World Bank back in 2017, so they are also directly linked to the United Nations (https://archive.ph/DUnYe).
EcoHealth came under fire during the COVID scamdemic for its link to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party’s Ministry of Education and is the prime suspect in the COVID lab leak hypothesis. The two organizations were jointly working on COVID viruses (“SARS-CoV”) back in 2013 (https://www.nature.com/articles/nature12711) and the president of Metabiota’s predecessor, the Global Viral Forecasting Initiative, also met with the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2013 (https://archive.ph/jWTkF).
In 2020, the president of the EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, co-authored an open letter stating that: “We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin… and overwhelmingly conclude that this coronavirus originated in wildlife” (https://archive.ph/L8dbM). Daszak was later sent by the United Nations WHO to “investigate” the origin of the COVID pandemic in China, where his team concluded that a lab leak was “extremely unlikely” (https://archive.ph/fo1Om).
Another EcoHealth figure named Ian Lipkin was trotted out by Western mainstream media to decry the “xenophobic” response to COVID, praise Fauci, and deny the lab leak theory. He has numerous links to the Chinese Communist Party (https://archive.ph/GQ327, https://archive.ph/DZkPF) and was involved with EcoHealth’s COVID research before the scamdemic.
In January 2022, Project Veritas released a statement claiming that the COVID virus was a DARPA project developed in a Wuhan lab (https://t.me/thuletide/2145). It seems that this has now been vindicated by Hunter Biden’s laptop leaks.
Finally, an interesting link that ties everything together: DARPA was “instrumental in the development of RNA vaccines and provided $25 million in financial support to Moderna in 2013” (https://archive.today/ub7nD). What a coincidence.
- Hunter Biden is probably a pedophile (unconfirmed) with many links to the CCP. He secured funding for Metabiota, which specializes in “research on pandemic-causing diseases that could be used as bioweapons.”
- Metabiota is funded by CIA, Google, DARPA, Gates, US DoD, etc., and was founded by a World Economic Forum Global Leader.
- Metabiota is an advisor to various United Nations organizations, including the World Health Organization.
- Metabiota’s founder wrote a book called The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age, which was dedicated to Jeffrey Epstein and one of Bill Gates’ advisors.
- Metabiota was accused of mishandling the ebola epidemic and “messing up the entire region” by the government of Sierra Leone.
- Metabiota-affiliated EcoHealth Alliance was working hand-in-hand with the Chinese government to research COVID viruses in Wuhan (perhaps alongside Metabiota).
- Metabiota and EcoHealth were used by the UN and Western ruling class to shut down any theories that COVID was leaked from the CCP-controlled Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Project Veritas claimed that COVID was a DARPA project developed in a Wuhan lab.
- DARPA was also instrumental in the development of RNA COVID vaccines, which began years before the scamdemic outbreak.
In conclusion, it’s starting to look like the scamdemic really was a plandemic after all.
That’s all for now. Hopefully I didn’t forget anything. Will update if I find more information.