Section 1: Quick summary of FDR and the UN.
Section 2: Profiles of eleven key figures in FDR’s Crypto-Communist administration, listing important facts in bullet-point format.
1. Historical context and background info
Franklin Delano Roosevelt was perhaps the most influential public-facing political leader of the Second World War. He defined modern American “liberalism” (i.e. Leftism) and, unfortunately, the heinous legacy of his administration endures to this day.
Historians often associate him with the ‘Liberal Internationalist’ movement, alongside influential figures such as Woodrow Wilson, Alfred Zimmern, and Norman Angell. This informal ideology was popular during the 19th and 20th Centuries and is best described as “Communism-Lite.” Its main purpose was the founding of a world government or “global governance” via multilateral organizations. FDR had been involved with the one-world government project since the 1920s when he supported the League of Nations and was instrumental in the founding of the United Nations, the League’s successor and current de facto world government.
The FDR administration drafted proposals for a world alliance against the nationalist Axis powers, with the postwar aims of founding a new international order (to replace the ineffective and powerless League of Nations), and promoting global trade, social welfare, and a “world free from want and fear.” In other words: World government, socialism, material superabundance, and the eradication of “bigotry.” (It’s Communism-Lite, remember?).
This alliance was realized in 1942 at the Arcadia Conference headed by FDR and Churchill when the Allied ‘Big Four’ (USA, USSR, UK, and China, also known as the ‘Four Policemen’) signed the Declaration by United Nations. The ‘United Nations’ (a term coined by Roosevelt himself) became the formal moniker for the Allied powers during the Second World War and the Declaration formed the basis of the postwar United Nations Charter. It was signed by 50 original member states in 1945 and now includes 193 of the 195 countries in the world.
Both Churchill and Roosevelt were 33rd Degree Freemasons who were “personally advised” by influential bankers, such as Bernard Baruch, who all belonged to a certain ethnoreligious group. We find similar connections at the Paris Peace Conference, which produced the League of Nations:
- Woodrow Wilson was “advised” by Bernard Baruch.
- Lloyd George’s private secretary was a Rothschild.
- Georges Clemenceau’s interior minister and “right-hand man” was a Rothschild.
- The Warburgs of the Federal Reserve banking cartel acted as “economic advisors” to the conference.
The United Nations was a product of an unholy alliance between Liberals, like Woodrow Wilson, Leftists, such as the Fabian Socialists (who claim that they “pioneered the idea of a United Nations,” which is kind of true), international finance capitalists, including the Rockefellers, and a wide array of bizarre occultists and religious fanatics, including Theosophists, Quakers, and Kabbalists.
2. Key figures in the FDR administration
The FDR administration was so infested with Socialists and Soviet spies that it was essentially a covert Communist takeover. It was often described as such at the time by crazy “conspiracy theorists” and bigoted “reactionaries” but, unsurprisingly, the administration displayed no interest in investigating its own Communist corruption. Roosevelt was even warned about Communist infiltrators by ex-Soviet agents, like Whittaker Chambers, but dismissed the claims as nonsense. Modern Leftists paradoxically argue that the FDR administration was “distracted” from investigating Communist infiltration because people kept accusing them of being Communists. Eventually, the administration was investigated by a secret US military counterintelligence program known as the Venona Project (1943-1980), which was conducted without the administration’s knowledge. The project unmasked countless Communists and Soviet spies within the US government, up to the highest levels, many of whom were hand-picked by Roosevelt himself.
2.1. Profiles of leading figures
1. Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882–1945)
- “Liberal Internationalist” (Communist-Lite).
- Major architect of the United Nations (a rebrand of the earlier League of Nations).
- Coined the UN ‘Four Policemen’ concept, whereby the USA, UK, USSR, and China would maintain order in their respective world spheres.
- Cooperated closely with Stalin.
2. Henry A. Wallace (1888–1965)
Secretary of Agriculture, Vice President
- Vocal opponent of segregation, campaigned for racial and gender equality and other domestic Leftist policies, alongside conciliatory policies toward the USSR.
- Associated with Theosophy.
- Constantly accused of being a Communist.
- Endorsed by the American Communist Party.
- Ran the Agricultural Adjustment Administration, which was riddled with Communists and Soviet spies (e.g. the ‘Ware Group’).
- Eventually fired by President Truman for having Soviet sympathies.
3. Harry Hopkins (1890–1946)
Secretary of Commerce
- Architect of the New Deal.
- Became one of FDR’s closest advisors before WW2 and was the closest advisor from 1940 onwards.
- Co-drafted the Declaration by the United Nations.
- Worked for the American Red Cross, an organization founded by the Rockefellers and used to funnel money into the USSR under the guise of “humanitarian aid.”
- Influential on US foreign policy regarding the USSR and was the top US diplomat assigned to dealing with Soviet officials, including Stalin himself.
- Had more diplomatic power than the entire State Department.
- Ran the Lend-Lease program during WW2, which supplied the USSR with food, oil, and other materials valuing a total of ~150 billion dollars at 2020 rates.
- Was likely the Soviet spy codenamed “19” who was exposed by the Venona Project.
- Either way, he was so pro-Soviet that he may as well have been a Stalinist spy.
4. Cordell Hull (1871–1955)
Secretary of State
- A major architect of the United Nations; drafted the Charter of the United Nations in 1943.
- Not pro-Communist but much of his staff was rabidly so, and many were Communist agents.
5. Frances Perkins (1880–1965)
Secretary of Labor
- First female presidential cabinet secretary.
- Pro-immigrant and pro-refugee.
- Major architect of the New Deal.
- Designed the Social Security Act of 1935.
- Refused to deport subversive Communist militants, like Harry Bridges.
- Joined the Socialist Party in Philadelphia around 1907.
6. Harold L. Ickes (1874–1952)
- A major architect of the New Deal and responsible for implementing much of the agenda.
- Promoted racial integration.
- Was ex-president of the Chicago National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), which was, more or less, a Communist/Socialist organization.
- As part of the New Deal, he Introduced a racial quota system that required contractors to hire Blacks.
- Staunch anti-nationalist, but paradoxically promoted Third World nationalism via anti-colonialist or anti-imperialist policies.
- Was also an ardent Zionist, i.e. Jewish nationalist (see: ‘Ickes Supports Jewish Commonwealth’ by the B’nai B’rith Messenger).
- Claimed to “hate Communism.”
- Believed that the ongoing world struggle was between “Democracy” and “Fascism.”
- Implied that Communism was the pinnacle of “Democracy” by describing it as “the very antithesis of Nazism” and claiming that it is “founded on the belief in the control of government […] by the people themselves.”
- Was linked to the Hollywood Anti-Nazi League, a Communist front organization founded by the Kremlin-directed CPUSA.
7. Henry Morgenthau Jr (1891–1967)
- Implemented the economic system that would define the postwar period by helping to create the United Nations international finance network centered around the World Bank and IMF.
- President of the Bretton Woods Conference, at which this system was established.
- Played a major role in foreign policy, particularly the Soviet Lend-Lease scheme.
- Also involved with the new Deal.
- Most renowned for developing the genocidal Morgenthau Plan to cripple Germany (the plan was originally supported by Roosevelt until it was leaked and bad press forced him to backtrack).
- Zionist / Jewish nationalist — which explains his extreme hostility to the German people — who was more concerned with Israel than America.
- From 1945, he spent the remainder of his life working as a financial advisor to the Israeli government.
- Supervised numerous Soviet agents but was probably not a Soviet agent himself.
8. Frank Murphy (1890–1949)
Associate Justice, Attorney General
- Opposed interning Japanese-Americans during WW2 because it was the “legalization of racism.”
- Made the first mention of “racism” in any Supreme Court opinion.
- Accused of being an emotional busybody who judged for desired results and progressive ideals instead of what was true.
- Supported Blacks, aliens, criminals, dissenters, and other outsiders.
- No confirmed links to Communism but definitely a subversive Leftist.
9. Harry Dexter White (1892–1948)
Treasury Department Official
- Jewish immigrant.
- Worked closely with Morgenthau.
- Hired by Morgenthau’s advisor, Jacob Viner (also a Jewish immigrant).
- Principal architect behind the genocidal Morgenthau Plan.
- Senior American official at the 1944 Bretton Woods conference that established the postwar economic order.
- Reportedly dominated the conference and imposed his vision.
- Major architect of the World Bank and IMF.
- Described by historians as “manipulating” FDR and Morgenthau to provoke war with Japan to protect the USSR’s eastern flank (but doubtful that they would need to be “manipulated” as they were pro-Soviet warmongers).
- Blocked a $200,000,000 loan to Nationalist China in 1943 when inflation was spiraling out of control, causing the collapse of the nationalist support base and facilitating the CCP’s rise to power.
- Committed suicide in 1948 after he was accused of being a Soviet agent.
- Was 100% confirmed as a Soviet spy by the Venona Project.
10. Lauchlin Currie (1902–1993)
Treasury Department Official, FDR’s White House economist
- Became a US citizen in 1934 and immediately joined the Treasury via Jacob Viner.
- Assisted with Lend-Lease, recommending that China be added to the program.
- Played a leading role in provoking war with Japan by increasing sanctions and embargos, and creating documents that advocated for the bombing of Japan in May 1941, six months before Pearl Harbor.
- Assisted with preparations for the Bretton Woods conference.
- Worked for the World Bank’s International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- Identified as a Communist spy by the Venona Project and subsequently deported from America as his citizenship was revoked.
11. Alger Hiss (1904–1996)
State Department Official
- Worked for Hull as ‘Special Advisor on Eastern Affairs.’
- Major architect of the United Nations.
- Executive Secretary of the Dumbarton Oaks Conference on International Peace and Security Organization, which planned the creation of a postwar organization to succeed the League of Nations, as per the Moscow Declaration of 1943.
- Secretary General of the United Nations Conference on International Organization, which created the United Nations Charter.
- Participated in the Yalta Conference negotiations as a US delegate.
- Helped write the Declaration of Liberated Europe, which placed Eastern Europe in the hands of the Soviets.
- Was convicted as a Communist spy and jailed in 1951.
- Described as one of the most influential Communists in the State Department.
So, that’s a microcosm of who was leading America during the Second World War. Major architects of the postwar economic system were Soviet spies. Major architects of the United Nations were Soviet spies. Major architects of American foreign policy towards the Soviet Union were Soviet spies. Those who were not out-and-out Soviet spies were home-grown Socialists who promoted racial and gender equality, hated nationalism (except for Zionism, naturally), and aimed to massively expand the power of the state. They laid the political foundations for the “Civil Rights” Era, which marked the beginning of the worldwide anti-White revolution. Of course, there was a handful of good men in the FDR administration, but they were powerless in the face of the Leftist behemoth.
what is up with the recent drama between you and keith/joel? i swear they wont shut up.
idk about joel I dont really have a problem with that guy I just think he is badly influenced by his retarded associates in some ways. keith is just responding to my criticisms of him that have been going on for some time since he started shilling weird nazbol/dugin stuff in 2019. I started it and I dont mind that they respond. well, in my opinion keith started it by shilling weird communist bullshit and calling everyone who disliked it a “racist libertarian” but anyway i threw the first stone
LikeLiked by 1 person
Very good article. Thank you for your good work . Julija
What’s with Third Worldists chomping out at you as of late, calling you a J*wish plant and all that?
The Fabian Socialists might be referring specifically to the very UN as it turned out to be, but the concept of a central institution for the whole world where the laws of God are being carried out is as old as the Old Testament:
“In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it.
Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion, the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.”
Also, it is not paradoxical for the powers that be to promote nationalism for countries that they want to “free” from the then existing colonialists/imperialists or other obstacles standing in the way of their interests, so that they can incorporate those countries in their international world order instead, appropriate their resources, control them etc.
LikeLiked by 1 person
When Stalin shrugged off the A-Bomb Truman should have known about the infiltration of the Long March fellow travelers.
Celebrate June 19th for the Rosenbergs.
Really appreciate this article. By all rights this should be one of the key points we all learn about the US during WWII.
LikeLiked by 1 person
A very useful article Thule.
I always wonder why the US didn’t beat the USSR after WWII, despite having all the means to do so. I mean, after 1945, the US had the nuclear bomb (the Soviets didn’t have it yet), a growing economy, tons of raw materials, half the world’s GDP, a population of hundreds of millions, the best military in the world, and a country intact by the worst effects of WWII, they could easily defeat the Soviet Union and communism after defeating the Nazis if they (the US government) really wanted to. The US could invade the exhausted Soviet Union, which was the worst affected country during the war, and end the threat of communism, once and for all. It doesn’t has any sense that they (USE elites and government) threw away half of Europe to the red Behemoth.
now you know.
They should’ve pursued overtures with Germany before there was even a war instead of being retarded jewish supremacist self-haters. All the USA did during the war merely ensured its own future capture by communism.
Good article. Elenor Roosevelt was also a communist.
indeed she was, and very involved with the united nations!
A little off topic but now I’m wondering how far back the Roosevelt family goes red? Theodore Roosevelt associated with the likes of Dewey, and others whose names escape me, also his the incessant warmongering, and his conspiring to put Wilson into the presidency by running a on a third party. Makes me suspicious. Plus a lot of his personal stories seem so over the top as to strain credulity.
Oh and JD Rockefeller was very happy with TR for busting up standard oil so there’s that too.
Wow not really shocked. Yet all these years I was lead astray by nazbol freaks who worshipped the New Deal. It did some good but not above criticism. Thanks.
Reblogged this on Calculus of Decay .
LikeLiked by 1 person
Roosevelt was definitely a globalist commie. Read the comments at the bottom of this 1941 map, which spells out his vision of the post WWII New World Order. (You’ll have to download the map from the library of Congress to read it.)
was he responsible for that map? Ive seen it before but dont know source
“The deciphered Venona messages also showed that a disturbing number of high-ranking U.S. government officials consciously maintained a clandestine relationship with Soviet intelligence agencies and had passed extraordinarily sensitive information to the Soviet Union that had seriously damaged American interests.”
>US sends 150 billions in 2020 rates
“How much has the U.S. donated to Ukraine?
The United States Contributes $4.5 Billion to Support the Government of Ukraine | Press Release | U.S. Agency for International Development.”
“Most renowned for developing the genocidal Morgenthau Plan to cripple Germany (the plan was originally supported by Roosevelt until it was leaked and bad press forced him to backtrack).”
And we were taught that it was bc it was needed for West Germany to be strong enough to keep Soviets in check. But why would “red behemouth” eating America want to stop Soviet expansion? Whatever was taught to us was either bullshit or at most, merely a secondary reason.
To clarify, I was referring to the change of plans which allowed Germany to become an advanced economy. It wasn’t so much to keep Soviets in check. As you pointed out, it was bc Roosevelt and friends made the blunder of making their plans too obvious and outrageous.
Matthew Ehret …
“The 75th Anniversary of the passing of American President Franklin Delano Roosevelt should give the world a chance to revisit the immortal life and courage of the man whom decades of revisionism have turned into a popular aristocratic cartoon character”
I might have to reassess Matthew Ehret and his partner Cynthia Chung.